The Isekai Returnee is Too OP for the Modern World - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - VS Yakuza

Dex-chan lover
Abeno is awkward and she admitted herself being a friendless bitchy weirdo.
She probably saw her powerless former self in the glasses girl and started talking shit.
But she isnt heartless and decided to help.
Sure she talks lotta shit for someone whose ass got saved by the main char but still her character isnt THAT shallow.

Don't take advice from your opponent, as the saying goes.

This manga somehow manages to get worse with every chapter. First it was the "yearlong war", now we have "Let's all be patronizing cunts to one character but we're good guys don't worry". Author needs to take a serious look at reality and stop projecting.

"I have superpowers so I'm better than you and sure I got beat up by a furry but you, a normal person, didn't beat up a guy who you literally watched try to beat his associate to death with a golf club. Weakling"

Dex-chan lover
@Alphazet my dude... he took a long ass time before making his move, while he was thinking about remaining hidden the pres was suffering, he did act but he could have done it so much early

Dex-chan lover
protip: Unless you are a superpowered teenager, do not try to beat up a gangster, "claw at his eyes" or any of the other stupid bullshit Abeno said. They'll murder you and your family and rape your dog.

Like seriously, what is wrong with this bitch? That's some shittyass advice.

Dex-chan lover
damn it feels good to read a whole chapter in one go
the series at this point is beyond sense, but it's damn entertaining to read, so i don't mind. would love future chapters to be released at once like this

Dex-chan lover
Btw don't go taking Yakuzas so lightly as they do in this manga (besides the super power shit) they may not be as strong as in the past but they can still get themselves some heavy weaponry. Abeno is a retard.

Dex-chan lover
Well they operate outside law and order. So whatever is taken from the treasury is also outside law and order. The strong will devour the weak now.
sigh
Those bad guys really lacked intel.

By the way, I wonder if RPG launcher would work on this MC? He seems to have thick skin.

It's extremely dissatisfying to have such an unlikeable character finish off the bad guys. And I could talk about how abysmal abeno's character is, especially considering she takes up a "hero" slot, but what's more abysmal is just how out of touch this writing (and writer) can be. The whole story has been a big sandpaper dildo on the slowest spin since the first few chapters.

It's the author of the villager one so why would anyone be surprised anyways, all his stories are honestly pretty shit. Arata's just a plagiarizer and an altogether shitty author in all honesty.

Fed-Kun's army
Was the Prez’s cheater boyfriend ever shown? I have no recollection of it

Dex-chan lover
I still dont get why she thought he dumped her (no, apparently cheated on her?), when he was very clear that she is just a friend but who had an emergency situation?

@rinji she refers to mc, when he got the text calling for help, and he explained it quite clearly to her before leaving.

Double-page supporter
Damn Abeno is definitely best waifu in this series damn she is strong and i like her personality!!

Dex-chan lover
If some dick wads come asking for money for loans, first thing I ask is for paper work with signatures. Won't understand the Japanese thing about children having to take on their parents debts

Users who are viewing this thread