this stupid idgit
tell a man to stop smokin
you bes believe smokes gettin blown in your face
DUMBASS
you have no right to get mad
what a detestable nimrod

Dex-chan lover
@Leo80221
It sounds like pissing of the main family isn't a bug, it's a feature. "Gold rush" probably means their plan is to hurt their people and take their stuff.

Abeno was just like the chairman not that long ago, so those words she says to her is rich coming from her. xD

Dex-chan lover
Having a batch release is so much better than the staggered releases thanks for the chapter

Wait.. what.. damn it i got baited.. shes different from that miko girl dayum.. thought it was her past.

Hey good job on releasing full chapter instead parts.
This one is much much more interesting.

oh hey there @GM_Rusako never knew you also leave some writings in manga world too.

"yes, it is a sin to be weak" dumbass, you just been in the same situation before, asking for mc to help, piss off

Fed-Kun's army
Dude took loan shark literally, and even has the teeth for it.

Dex-chan lover
That was probably the most coherent, arguably 'normal' chapter by far. Hell, it almost seemed like an actual isekai shounen manga.

Aggregator gang
ya know, as satisfying as it is to see these stupid mobs get their asses kicked...just once in a while, I'd like to see a group of mobs actually screw off instead of trying to escalate against an opponent they can't hope to defeat. but no, the end of the chapter made it clear they have irredeemable idiot mob character syndrome in full suicidal force

So it's all solved again by violence. She mock the weak girl and act high like a hero. Idk man. If i'm on the weak girl side, no respect i feel. "yes, it is a sin to be weak" dumbass, fuck off.

Users who are viewing this thread