The Isekai Returnee is Too OP for the Modern World - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - VS Yakuza

"It's a sin to be weak" Well she's speaking from her experience, and from her first appearance till last chapter she ain't type who talk politely, not to mention her communication skill is suck.. And the point she talk is true. While, yes there a wall normal high schooler could do, at least debt girl could browsing, report to child protection service or got a lawyer

aside, it's nice to have senpai stay true to herself. it would be boring if the scenario "oh my fuck buddy dump you, and now you have to pay debt with your body, I'll help you coz i pity you btw". And i love small talk between mc and senpai

MD@Home
page 15 has unironically the best translation of "eh" yet
other mangas have their opponents be stronger than the one before while in this one the villians seem to get progressively weaker over time, though abeno herself has been getting bester and bester every passing chapter
And I get the feeling that I'm insulting the reader's intelligence by saying this, but abeno called murayama weak not because she was actually weak, but because she never even thought of standing up for herself, no hesitation in selling herself off at all (literally made her decision on the same day) if not for the two most strongest people in the world crossing paths with her at the exact right moment. She asked for help sure, but she never thought of helping herself. Contrast that to abeno vs. the world, where not once has she enterained the thought of her own defeat despite the damning odds, only able to edge out that victory of hers only with the help of what is essentially a god to earth. A valid reason for hating her guts would be if you're experiencing second-hand offense (ie. triggered, ptsd) from her tone despite the fact that she's not wrong.
Typing all that out kind of feels like when you have to explain the joke and you inadvertently ruin the joke for yourself. sasuga MD comments section

Fed-Kun's army
while this was entertaining what with the whole "its a sin to be weak"? no matter how strong or smart you are, someone else will always be better than you. i mean i get what she's trying to say but it still sounds idiotic.

@silverden - I think she is referring more to those who just don't even fight back, which is why she also says "I don't pity you", because if the glasses girl is not willing to fight back or at least do something in the face of the situation, then that is all on her, granted, she is a high schooler, but she still gave up on the situation. The point she is trying to make is that, if you just give up because you find no solution, then that deserves no pity. And this is also her speaking from her own experience as well.

this exorcist is making me mad , I can't stand when a weak Side characters try to Leach on to the main character and then act like they're Hot shit when they can't even stand on their own two feet. She should have died.

Fed-Kun's army
Why is this chapter giving reference to "THAT" manga.

I know some of you knows what im talking about the girl looks so similar to her.

Dex-chan lover
@stareatmyname Maybe people don't like her and her way of interacting with others in this chapter make them dislike her even more regardless of what she was trying to convey?. Personally, I hardly care about any of the cast here. I am still reading to see where the story goes.

Talking about weakness and all when she herself got her ass saved past week, wtf!? Yeah she went to fight and all but was helpless and asked to be saved all the same. . . This is a annoying quirky, not a funny weird one.

@stareatmyname
I get that her advice is "dont act weak, fight back". But gouging his eyes and shit is just shitty advice. Her advice just shows she has no burden on her shoulders like a actual family like prez. If she followed her advice, they would just rape her and murder her mother and little brother. She's just acting ignorant to others while being carried by the mc.

Double-page supporter
The Yakuza are obviously outclassed by the 3 MCs, so unless the Yakuza has some ancient evil to unleash, or they reveal someone else has been to the otherworld, I don't really feel much of a threat on their power level.

Gotta say the story arc that seems to be fast approaching could have been quite easily avoided by doing this: the MC and Abeno talk to the yakuza to try and get them to give up, and once they spit in the face of the two's gracious offer, the practically omnipotent MC just simply "disappears" everyone directly involved with the organization and tosses all trace of them ever existing into his dimensional storage bag. Nobody would ever know what happened, and the cast wouldn't have to bother with goons coming after them. I kinda think it would have been a more entertaining way to wrap this up too lol.

Fed-Kun's army
I thought this bitch was humbled in the last arc and she immediately goes on the "ayo fuck the weak" rant lmao
also we never got a reply to her confession

@martinren123 Are you talking about where Abeno told the other girl to use her nails to gouge out their eyes or to bite their nose off because I can think of a manga that has that line in it, but I can't remember the name.

Users who are viewing this thread