>casts nukes casually
>might as well make him omnipotent
>scared of people figuring out his ability even though he can alter memories
>scared of people
>scared

Wow.

Dex-chan lover
@Snooder87
I swear there must be some government regulation that Japanese MCs have to be biggest pussies in the world no matter how strong they are.

Part of me wants to see an isekai where the MC is the antithesis of a doormat and has something that they will stand for and willingly die for no matter what comes their way. Bonus points if they aren't OP as shit and actually have to work for and earn their power(s).

Basically, I want Guts as an isekai character.

It started well but now it became sometihng that I can't even describe.

what's the point of making the protagonist be an op godlike being and then making him scared of his own shadow?

The premise is very close to Aesthetic of a Rogue Hero. Rogue Hero is pretty outrageous which leads to some humor but this one feels flat.

Aggregator gang
@definitionofinsanity
Part of me wants to see an isekai where the MC is the antithesis of a doormat and has something that they will stand for and willingly die for no matter what comes their way

Isekai Putin (The Ride-On King)

Dude just wants to ride new and exotic animals and he'll stop at nothing to get his way.

Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~

Character development is good, MC tries to become a better person after his first life of being trash.

Saihate no Paladin

Would barely consider it to be an isekai.

Youjo Senki

Id: The Greatest Fusion Fantasy

I haven't read id in awhile though so I'm probably rose-tinted glassing the thing, it's pretty much mostly standard fantasy, if you skipped the first 2 chapters you probably wouldn't even know it was an isekai (it's not a modern day Japanese man to fantasy isekai though), besides, the story is never going to be finished because the publisher shut down and the rights to the work is probably up in the air. Author stated years ago that they might finish it one day but it doesn't seem like that's ever going to happen.

i remember calling this author not confident enough in his serie to show a naked girl straight out in the cover
and he never fail to exceed my expectation the terrorize attack was an attempt to satisfy some kinky people in japan who like to watch high schooler girls getting molested as a matter of fact if the the publisher was more laid back on nudity i bet the mc won't intervene until the rapist try to zip his pants
some use the excuse that the loli should have helped her but it's shown on multiple occasions that she is selfish brat and have a bad personality unlike the mc who pretend to be kind good guy and a hero

People keep complaining about a series they keep reading... Honestly, if you don't like it one bit, then stay away from it. Simple thing to do, but it seems people wants to bitch about it here for what? Attention?

@ryonaljama : Not really...i havent read any chapter since i saw mc not killing those bullies that had no qualm hitting him in the head with the bat. It's not like i dont like it one bit, i'm fine with the girls but the mc ruined it for me. I came back for the comments not for the story since the mc is still there. I'd read it again if the author kills off this retarded mc and replace him with an anti-hero.

Aggregator gang
This reverse isekai truly is just a highschool slide of life. Both the girls are annoying as hell. Dropping this.

Group Leader
Remember boiis, blame the retarded ass publishers for using some 1/4 chapter system, not the scanlating group.

Fed-Kun's army
this format is cancer, weebs are cancer, jap are cancer, everything is cancer

So whats with the 1/4 chapter release format? Is it basically a way to not release 18 pages a week by chopping up a monthly release of usually 40-45 pages?

Dex-chan lover
first i like, man this is a dense MC with the whole thing is misunderstood plot and prepare to drop it

then, the MC know the truth and it become awesome series

Users who are viewing this thread