The Isekai Returnee is Too OP for the Modern World

I am surprized see comment and knowing that there so many 1 star🙁😕, the Story' have strong plot and not throw logic to much😌😌

I honestly have no clue why there are so many people rating this so low. The ONLY bad thing is the way its released in small parts. But I don't care I'm fine with waiting. Do not listen to star rating and just give it a try, it definitely a half decent read. Either way I'm glad this is getting scanlated at all.

Its the rape scene. That doesn't play out never mind. But still that scenario does get prevented, please consider changing your rating now that the worst hasn't actually happened,

Dex-chan lover
5.3 raw is out
He finally made a move AFTER class rep got kicked in the face because she refused to strip buck naked. Just like everyone here suspected, he can move so fast he grab class rep before she hit the floor and effortlessly dodged a bullet, literary. With his skill he can stop this silently before thing escslated but no, lets have everyone strip first

Lol i hated this naive retarded piece of shjt mc since he spared and healed his bullies in earlier chapter. "Hero" my @ss , if this kid qualified as "hero" then one of the conditions must be "brain-dead". Looking at comments here it seems that he's getting a lot worse since then. I hope someone'd seal this kid power, it wasnt his to begin with, then give cheat power to those same bullies that he didnt have the guts to kill. After that let them steal this kid's harem right in front of him, hopefully that'd teach him not to be a naive little cuck. Mc like this is why so many people shjt on isekai apparently.

To be fair, we all know nothing will happen. This isn't like Akame ga Kill where if things can go wrong, it'll go even worse lol.
This scene probably just a way to show " the weak breaks down, and evil becomes more wicked" phenomenon from the ghost and what not.

As proof, here's a murderer who commits rape and murder as soon as he got out. Gun probably from an officer he killed while escaping prison (and looks like one too)

Dex-chan lover
@Jaq16 oh right lol. It didn't show up on my notification and i go straight to comment section when i made that comment. Not that it made any difference on my take tho since i can read japanese.

@Fortis You are doing your best to block the fact that the author is a stupid nitwit that believes rape is funny and titillating. That entire scene serves no purpose at all except to show off underwear. The dumb as hell loli wants to get raped out of spite but at her excuse for not doing the MC's fucking job as the protagonist is that her organization prevents her from doing so, the shithead MC apparently just wants to see his classmates strip and get traumatized so he can get fap material later. There's zero character development or plot development, just reinforcement that the MC can do things immediately but elect to wait for Inappropriate fan service because the author is fucked up in the head and wants to create a "school shooting" hentai sub-genre.

Group Leader
@Kiriha

With his skill he can stop this silently before thing escslated but no, lets have everyone strip first

He can, but is he obliged to?
No, he isn't.

Also, demonstrating super human abilities comes with huge risks which he wanted to avoid.
And thus he waited for Lela Sakaguchi to make her move first.
You would usually expect Lela rather retaliate than willingly undress.

The same way, he was not obliged to save class rep afterwards and confronting the criminal after that.
He was not obliged to do that, yet he did.

@Erufu The title of the manga is not "Anti-Chunni Returns from the Magic World to do Nothing" nor is it "Show me Your Panties or Die." There is a minimum standard that is expected of a MC when it is in the fucking name of the story.

Plus the you claim that there is a huge risk when he literally (not figuratively) can move faster than a bullet and have already demonstrated is the FIRST CHAPTER that he can manipulate the memories of multiple people at once. Please explain to us this mysterious huge risk when the only other person that would know what's happening already knows he is a magical entity and is a Vatican backed magic assassin.

Dex-chan lover
@Erufu
Also, demonstrating super human abilities comes with huge risks which he wanted to avoid.

He can alter memories. He could turn someone into a braindead vegetable, convince them to walk in front of a speeding train or make them think they never saw him. Unless someone is livestreaming what he's doing and can be identified, the definition of the word "risk" here doesn't really fit anymore.

And Japan's entire Self-Defense Force could be mobilized against him and still not probably be able to kill him, at least no easily. So I'm unsure of where this "huge risk" is. This isn't like most superheroes where once someone seems them the cat is out of the bag. The guy literally has the ability to take away even that specific memory of them seeing him and leaving the rest of their mind/memory intact.

This is why you generally don't give protagonists wildly-stupid, insanely powerful abilities that allow them to solve all their problems. At least One Punch Man got it right and realized that, yes, even if Saitama is as powerful and as strong as he is that he still has problems that can't be solved with his abilities alone. He can't punch his way past bureaucracy and a ton of other mundane things he has to deal with. On the other hand, our MC here has a big god damn red easy button (he got it from Staples-Isekai Office Supplies on sale). And when you give the MC a big god damn red easy button that can solve their problems nearly every time, the reader is going to question why he's not going to use it if there are no real consequences from doing so.

Group Leader
@Matterthief

There is a minimum standard that is expected of a MC when it is in the fucking name of the story.

No, that's just your expectations.
MC is not obliged to do anything.

So basically, he can 'save them', 'save them with delay', 'not save them at all' or even 'do something else'.

Also, you could notice, but this MC is not your average superhuman: he doesn't try to save everyone, uphold justice or whatever.
He just egoistically does what he wants to do right here and right now

Usually, he does good things, but that mustn't be taken as granted.
Same way, even though, it was with delay, he did save the girls.

Please explain to us this mysterious huge risk when the only other person that would know what's happening already knows he is a magical entity and is a Vatican backed magic assassin.

Easily.
Fighting with the whole world is not fun.
Even if the world cannot win against you.
And MC does what seems fun to him.

No contradiction.

Group Leader
@definitionofinsanity

He can alter memories.

He can, but we are not told the limits of this ability.

And Japan's entire Self-Defense Force could be mobilized against him and still not probably be able to kill him, at least no easily. So I'm unsure of where this "huge risk" is.

So according to you, there's a slight probability he can be killed.
Isn't that quite enough?

Also, can he withstand nuclear explosion? Other powerful weapons?
Can he protect his mother simultaneously while doing this?

What about food, supplies? Stealing everything all the time?
While being hunted by the whole world like a monster?

Doesn't sound like a pleasant experience.

Dex-chan lover
@Erufu
He can, but we are not told the limits of this ability.
He can heal from the brink of death and erase the memories of people that have a deep-seated dislike of him, target him and kidnap and attempt to hurt him that he terrorized and almost killed. If there's a limit, it's so absurd we don't even need to address it.

So according to you, there's a slight probability he can be killed.
Sure. And there's the slight probability that he's so fucking ridiculously, absurdly strong that he punches the Earth, breaks it in half and kills the entire human race and himself in the process.
Is it likely? Is it something that worth taking into account? No.

@Erufu You are making the Man of Steel argument. There is no way in hell you or the author can prove that a piece of shit is anything other than a piece of shit when all he does now and in the future arc is sit around making the same, "Everyone around me is a Chunni" statement while trying his best to do nothing.

The whole, "I wanna boring life" desire only works when the character has experienced a long, hard, unrewarding life like Geralt. The "There is no such thing as magic," line only works when the fucking MC is not already casting nukes all over the place. The MC is a scumbag plot device only works if the fucking author is not also slapping the reader in the face by saying that he is good when he is obviously doing shitbag thing. IN NO FUCKING UNIVERSE is a school shooting/ murder spree an appropriate setting for fan service.

I swear there must be some government regulation that Japanese MCs have to be biggest pussies in the world no matter how strong they are.

Group Leader
@Matterthief

The whole, "I wanna boring life" desire only works when the character has experienced a long, hard, unrewarding life like Geralt.

Well, he probably spent few years fighting with the monsters in the other world.
Gotta go on vacation, no?

The MC is a scumbag plot device only works if the fucking author is not also slapping the reader in the face by saying that he is good when he is obviously doing shitbag thing.

But it did work for the author. His WN got a LN adaptation, and then even manga adaptation.
This means it's quite popular in Japan.

Also, "the scumbag" is black, "the hero" is white, but the world doesn't have only two colors, does it?

Group Leader
@definitionofinsanity

He can heal from the brink of death and erase the memories of people that have a deep-seated dislike of him, target him and kidnap and attempt to hurt him that he terrorized and almost killed. If there's a limit, it's so absurd we don't even need to address it.

Author didn't state the MC is omnipotent or indestructible.
Moreover, MC himself doesn't know his limits and that's why he acts cautiously trying things bit by bit.

You'll see more of this in the next chapters.
Though, I suspect it'll cause new waves of outrage in the comment section ^^

Users who are viewing this thread