The Isekai Returnee is Too OP for the Modern World

you know a series is so obscure about itself when it put naked girl straight up into the cover

Complete package in 1 manga.
Nice art, nice story.
This has good potential to go big

Legit the only reason it’s rating is so low is because kirei barely even actually cares about it. Which sucks, because it’s actually really fun to read.

Dex-chan lover
@Drumstick I'm not sure what you mean; if we didn't "care" about it, we wouldn't be continuing to work on it, now would we?

Dex-chan lover
I hope they don't abandon the characters he met in the other world. Hopefully the Isekai'd witch and princess turns out to
be the committee leader for baseball and another character like the catholic girl.

at first I thought it was the pace of the releases that made it feel the story was going rather slow, but now i gotta say this is just outright kinda boring.

the interesting premise and nice art and character design is kinda wasted.

(chapter 1)

instead gaining vast experience on another world and become hero, he just returned to real and become more retard.. what a shit naive hero you got there..
well that japan for you..

-food enthusiasm
-Bathing Addiction
-More importantly Potent Naive mind

The MC's a bloody pushover. He's just being used by the heroines. Don't know how things develop but I don't expect it will change much

Dex-chan lover
Idk why people don’t like the MC yeah he gets pushed around but his too op that it doesn’t really bother him. The only damage he gets is mental damage but he has a skill for that too so again he doesn’t really care. And he just wants some boobs I mean he could rape girls I guess if you guys want him to not be pushed around and show off his power. Ether be nice to the girls or threaten then with his powers I guess.

And I feel like people saying he should fight back are probably psychopaths that when they actually go and get the MC’s power will go on a killing spree or something.

Dex-chan lover
New raw is out and oh boy. This new chapter gave me a reason to hate him. I don't mind it so far but the new chapter totally kills it for me.

Dex-chan lover
>manga is drawn by sameda koban
>LN artist is takayaki

This is such a high quality douji- i mean LN

Users who are viewing this thread