The Isekai Returnee is Too OP for the Modern World

Fucking finally. If I had to put up with this ignorant delusional MC for much longer...

The loli-mom was already a major turn-off, as is the MC's perversion obsession. Let's see if this can be salvaged now.

To be fair, it's only been 4 technical chapters. A 6.7 rating is a bit... I like it but I think I'll wait another five years to pick it up again (at the release rate).

Double-page supporter
I have very mix feelings about this. At first this was terrible but now it’s getting slightly better. To the point I want more chapters.

It’s like a Isekai turning into a Tokyo Ravens- world. Which is pretty cool. It’s funny because the girls really do act like Chuuniboys so I cant feel blame MC for misunderstandings.

We’ll see how it goes I guess. I still hold huge doubts though. Can’t trust Beta MCs after all...

seems im the opposite of everyone else commenting here, i thought this was pretty funny up until 3.5 & im losing interest now that the story appears to be taking shape

So he has an Item Box that can hold living Things? Thats op... thats the best Item Box i know of all the Isekais i read

@Lazard not only is it op as hell, he's smart enough to collect living "emergency food" that doubles as free exp...

Users who are viewing this thread