The Isekai Returnee is Too OP for the Modern World

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, I don't mind OP MCs but when they're naive as fuck it hurts in the eyes.

Alright this is overwhelmingly stupid but I have to say I'm quite interested in what events would happen

Dex-chan lover
Yeesh, people are harsh. It's only a few short chapters so far, but I've been having a lot of fun.

The MC's personality doesn't have much to speak of yet, but that's not the point. The joke is that this overpowered person with a plain view of the world is in a world where there are apparently tons of people who fancy themselves the main character and have backstories and powers to match.

In other words, the One Punch Man joke. I've been laughing at the same joke so far, so until something really dumb happens, I'm going to say I like this story.

This is my first and only one that I give it a 10.
Not because this manga is amazing, but because a lot of assholes rate this manga too low.

Dex-chan lover
imagine you having the power of a lv999 god and intelligence of single digit, that's what Aqua from Konosuba and this MC have in common.

... I dunno how to feel about this manga...
on the one hand its interesting and different and its what happens when you come back from an epic adventure everything feels like fish out of water-esque
on the the other hand... the MC is way too dense to be believable... He literally has notification announcements that tell him what is going on. Anyone with some sort of curiosity would probe even just a little to see if its an unbelievable situation... explaining away being cursed multiple times is kind of ........... seriously how do you just go ... oh my "god's voice must be broken" instead of even barely probing the possibility that you might be getting cursed by the only other being that you're in mild contact with? Is it that unbelievable to even just check if she's cursing you?
and it's not that I don't get that this is the sense of humor ... but it gets really stale when its just jokes thats not even based on any kind of believable foundation

Double-page supporter
@fzndrgn Well, he can be that stupid. And since we assume that the OP power should leave you when you return, even if they stay we suppose they don't work as good as the isekai world. If we had to that we think that there is no power in our world, it's possible. But he still need to be stupid to a clinical level.

But I am also more or less on the same page as you: the settings is interesting but the writing isn't.

Double-page supporter
Being mistaken for chuunibyou in this setting is quite predictable, yay, more development.

This is my first and only one that I give it a 10.
Not because this manga is amazing, but because a lot of assholes rate this manga too low.
The only asshole who responsible for low rating is the author.
1/10

i'm losing more and more interest with each chapter. What started out as a possibility has become quite boring.

Tittle sounds a little off. Here let me fix it for you guys: "The retarded cuck who returned remains the dumbest in the mordern world". There we go! much better now.
Anyway, i hope someone'd seal this kid's power, give cheat power to those same bullies that he spared and healed then let them steal his harem right in front of him.That'd hopefully teachs this kid the price of being a naive little cuck lul.

Dex-chan lover
I get the frustration but it's not a concept you see a lot so I think it's worth being patient with it. But then again, it might just continue being a bunch of misunderstanding tropes. Would be better if the mc had more charisma to him to keep us hooked but oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread