The Isekai Returnee is Too OP for the Modern World

fucking hell the mc was a heroe he probaly saw numerous people dying in his quest of demon king and, yet he can't believe his world can have some supernaturel aspect ?
the only negative point in my opinion is the MC..

Group Leader
Code:
The princess from the other world seems to really like her, maybe she will come to her world?
IAKESI!!! or just regular isekai?

This manga is pure comedy. I'm so confused by the poor ratings, I'm just assuming most of the readers here don't have a decent sense of humor, but for sure give this one a shot if you've got the time.

this concept has a lot of potential but its so poorly executed. Even if its comedy, it's just not funny

This manga is such a massive waste of a great concept. This could have easily been great if it simply went all in with magic is chunni or the opposite. If the story was about MC struggle with not using his powers and being a hero in a mundane world that would see him as a Chunni OR his experience in the other world giving him enough insight to realize magic is real too in his world then it would be a much better manga. As it is, the mangka somehow found the most stupid and annoying middle ground and have someone who literally throws magic around casually not rub two brain cells together and realize that he gets cursed with magic around one person who says flat out she has magic

i'm guessing the hate partly comes from the pace of releases, reading it all at once, the series hasn't outstayed its welcome yet though granted only if had low expectations, but i can imagine if you waited a month or two weeks between releases the fact nothing is happening would be annoying.

Dex-chan lover
FFS If you split up the chapters, plz COMBINE them when you're done with it.

Fed-Kun's army
a message for the translator...
maybe you shoul hold the release until you have a full chapter, then upload it

let these ungrateful readers wait for 2-3 months for a chapter

Afterall, they dOnT wAnT sPliTted cHaptErs anyway :p

Fed-Kun's army
Sameda Koban has also been doing hentai. Maybe that’s the reason why the chapter updates are so few.

And yeah.. it’s the official publisher, Square Enix, that splits the chapters.

so is it just me or does it always feel short or leaving you with a sense of wanting more

@henkingu--thanks for someone pointing this out, i know some groups do it themselves but didnt know publishers were purposely doing it, well besides this being a good manga, i believe kirei is a one man for everything group so it takes alot of time to trans/edit/proof/clean everything by themself

Users who are viewing this thread