The Isekai Returnee is Too OP for the Modern World

Dex-chan lover
So many SAO fans defending the MC...
Yes! he's just a dumber Kirito... waaay dumber.

It is sad that many Isekai manga has a long time to update :( Hopefully this manga is faster. Because it's tiring to wait for the next good Isakei Manga chapter.

*finally notices the artist*

X4YogLc.gif

Had to drop it on the first chapter... Seriously, WHAT is Japan's obsession with beta MCs? Dude became the strongest, saved the entire world, and yet he still hasn't a single drop of pride or even just some basic common sense not to let violent thugs do whatever they want? Yeah fuck that. I'm sure someone will drop in to go "but its about the charaaaaaacter development" ffs then why make him the strongest if he's going to act like the weakest?

Dex-chan lover
The guy got isekai'd, did a complete walkthrough and beat the final boss, and back to his real world with cheats, but still acts like he has zero experience on everything besides being violent.

Guess the game world he got isekai'd to has no content outside of combat.

A rare well-written manga. Immediately underrated, however the characters lack the easy appeal of manga characters for now. They will probably mellow out later.

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to give my quick two cents on the manga. The protagonist is as dull and unaware as they come. Doesn't devalue the manga, and I've had fun reading it so far, I just hope that he actually uses his brain for once in his life.

Manga where people are oblivious and do things because of misunderstandings. Yeh that sure kills one enthusiasm to keep reading.

The title of the manga was interesting but if its such a fiesta then its going to be a very low priority read. Like it doesnt even get in the barrel.

I have a rule of 1 fun goofy misunderstanding character in the first arc, then development should hit the character and solidify his persona. If this goes on, I will drop. The starting idea was interesting, but trying to put everything into misunderstandings gets boring REALLY fast.

Fed-Kun's army
@MarceloYuri Well... It's an inside joke between authors to compete in making misunderstandings last the longest amount of time possible
also nobody cares if you say you're dropping or not

Wow a harem manga that is also bad! Did not see that coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pro tip: Isekai + Harem is 99% always going to suck

@OrcMaster
You cared enough to comment, go take a stroll after a bath and chill out. I also don't need to accommodate my liking to your taste, so there is that.

Dex-chan lover
@Lymus Sorry to bother you again, but would you be able to reupload 3.2? I made a small correction. Thank you very much ^ ^

Users who are viewing this thread