The Isekai Returnee is Too OP for the Modern World

Its amazing how teenagers in manga think they can get away with anything. Especially after already being caught. I would understand if the guy had some influence behind him but the father obviously was quick to correct his douchebaggyness in the first case.

To little dao why the fuck you make manga like Chinese comics 1.1 1.2 1.3 -_- why not 1 2 3 4 -_- the heck men

Dex-chan lover
1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 1.9 2.1 (i hope..) i feel like this manga keeps dragging.. and dragging.. and dragging.. and dragging..

Aggregator gang
if only that accursed tag wasn't there and it focused on his story rather than a harem of girl versions of the author it would've been great.
Asian girls or most girls who fall in love with a man's power and not his personality are terribly territorial and most of the girls depicted in isekai stories are like guys being submissive and loving to the MC and being bros to the other trophies.
Did you get me?

This isekai manga has a huge chance of being garbage looking at the characteristic of the plots. I give it 6 for now since I'm afraid I will be disappointed.

Group Leader
Solid 5/10 or 4/10 depending on how the story progress. We have seen these plots before. I would prefer if the MC turns Superman or Demon King... but judging from the cover page it will be Harem and his struggle between "ordinary life" and his OP powers.

Edit: Who the F give it a 10s? Like... what is your standard to give this manga a 10? Then RE:Monster should have gotten a 50/10 based on that logic (my logic).

Group Leader
It's an interesting take so far. Examining how Isekai heroes would react to being brought back to Earth is a spin we haven't seen too often before.

Other ways I could see it being done:

Our protag returns to Earth,

[ul]but time has passed as normal on Earth (so he's been missing for months)
but time HASN'T passed on Earth, so he has 5, 10, 50 years of memories that he shouldn't
but someone follows him (villain, love interest, etc)
but he only does so at the end of one of the volumes as a twist ending to a book
but it's not a one way trip, and now he has to deal with a portal to a hostile fantasy realm in his bathroom / closet / shed / etc
[/ul]

Looks like it can be pretty satisfactory to read, nice way to escape reality, 10/10 for now

@KiTA i seem to remember there was also an academy for returning heroes/villains and the mc comes back to a power level of a first year to be trained up to be even stronger or something like that.

another one i liked was from a story on royalroad.com (nothing official, just someone's attempt at writing) where the heroin comes back to earth but its an alternative one where all her powers and magics are a part of the world, and she starts living as a modern day dungeon hunter and auctioneer. author vanished, rumour is they died, so it was never finished

Give it a 6, the plot is maybe about the struggle in his daily life and his OP power with harem/ecchi elements? Maybe demons will start invading this modern world and he has to train new members to fight them off (harem) ?

https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=153497

@atifaslam7 I don't know as if you are joking or not but check the link, under latest release, you can see the release date.

Fed-Kun's army
That guy should have went full Zenaku no Kuzu on those guys, make them eat their own balls.

he is gonna let them go like this?

"someone who let evil people go for pity are as evil as them" (Kaoru)

Fed-Kun's army
@midnight2630

Yes..this series MC is the plain MC harem trash kind so he gonna let them go. Don't know why he have mushy brain coming from a Isekai returner....

Fed-Kun's army
I have read this series web novel and its pretty bad. I only read the early chapters, I had to quit it because the MC is so dumb generic shit -_-
Don't know why but the MC acts like he never do any training with magic.
He acts like a generic harem MC trash coming from an Isekai returner. He can't detect magic or someshit, any supernatural shit happening on his surrounding he can't detect it...like wtf dude? do you even go to the isekai world ffs.... I don't even know how the fuck he is able to defeat the demon king.
His potential on magic is OP but his head is so mushy so yeah... that is a minus.
He sometime leak his aura/magic or some shit and the heroine notice this and get close to him for confirmation. This dude is dumb as a stump because he can't even detect that the heroine in front of him have some magic in her. She is an Onmyouji btw and she can do some familiar summon so yeah she does have magic or someshit. But the MC is dumb as fuck everything magic related is like something new to him...coming from a guy that is Isekai returner....like what the fuck...

Users who are viewing this thread