The Jinx's Lover - Vol. 1 Ch. 23

Double-page supporter
Flatboi scans I love you <3

Didn't expect they would touch in an accidental manner like that! So season 1 ends? With future conflicts awaiting them and the mystery of seeing Sugwang's future! This is getting exciting

Dex-chan lover
season 1 ended like this huh? there is already premise for kidnappings and other inhumane crap :/ i kinda like the story and the "childish" way the art is portrayed...
i just hope its not one of those madding dramas where everything goes wrong until the very last square of the page before the last...

Contributor
Can't get enough of how cute Seulbi can be : )
Thanks for the translation~

If the son really wanted to "help" her, then he could have gotten her out of that place, granted her freedom... and yet, nope, he didn't.

Aggregator gang
well ppl always be greedy no?
i don't like this kind of drama of first love plot..
kinda wanna drop this

Dex-chan lover
@RubyG8396 Quality isn't really the issue. Korean dramas tend to be decidedly over the top. They may be over the top done well, but if you're hoping for not over the top, Korean dramas is not usually what you should be looking for.
Chinese stuff is odd . . . a lot of it is crap, often even crap with poor production values, but when a Chinese thing is good, it tends to be really really good. Mind you, Korean webtoons have changed drastically in the last 10-15 years . . . production values have gotten much better, stories on average worse, as the whole thing has gotten much more professionalized and monetized.

He may have truly wanted to help her, but he didn't want to face his father in the event he helped her escape. This would have resulted in probably enough anger in his father for uh... let's just say the walls would be a bit red. Just a tad... few meters... with a bullet hole or two

Users who are viewing this thread