The Jinx's Lover - Vol. 3 Ch. 5

Fed-Kun's army
spill the beans. pls. Work at this together as couple instead of doing this alone. Ahhhhhhhhh

Dex-chan lover
Wow, from nightmare to sweet dream for the poor girl in only one day.

all these other hoes need to stay away from these two and let them live in peace 😤

can someone remind me how she's able to break her curse? i remember seulbi's mom saying that sungwan has to tell her that he loves her so does this count? or am i remembering it wrong

Dex-chan lover
Omg; a proposal?! Is this a proposal ;A; Gosh..I just love these two so much and wish for their happiness<33

Waaaahhhhh. End the curse, Sugwang before that friends of yours take Seulbi. Huhu

She just needs to straight up tell him the truth. About her ability, about the company, about his so called friend.

The first panels somehow made my gut wrench. If situations like these keep happening i will not be happy.

oh my fucking god. this just ruined the series for me. what kind of cheesy unrealistic bullshit is this? just fucking end it now iadaf anymore

Seulbiiii you need to tell him about the shit you're going through or else things will get way way worse

Users who are viewing this thread