The Jinx's Lover - Vol. 3 Ch. 7

Aaaaaaa all the raws are there. Wish more chapters came frequently. But still thanks for the chapter.

I can't blame Sugwang for being gullible at this moment. He wasn't fully aware he was being used by that Group/CEO/the son..Sugwang~~ open you eyes. Believe in her please~

Normal reaction: "Wait shit I was actually being forced to stay there against my will, don't listen to anything they told you. I'm trying to hide from them."
What's going to happen instead: "oh ok I'll go back with them"

It's not just about Sugwang easily believe what people said. It's also about Seulbi didn't tell the truth. Why is it so frustrating.........

Dex-chan lover
Ffs, why won't they talk to each other and quit the bullshit? I really hate that guy, Sugwang's "friend", he's so scummy.

🙃Sugwamg is going to believe the friend who forsake him and let his father abuse him and not the sweet girl who believed in him or at least give her the chance to explain herself/talk to her. Okay, Sugwamg, you suck 😙

Double-page supporter
It seems off how sugwang just blindly trust his friends like that, i guess the only turning point is how seulbi will telling the truth to sugwang

ofjfjfjfjf how are you going to blindly trust one of the guys who basically ghosted you during the roughest part of your life when you were reaching out to anyone and everyone? wtf TALK to her, don’t just hand her off to the first person who says they’re her family

Users who are viewing this thread