The Keeper Wants to Build a Zoo in Another World, So He Tames Monsters - Ch. 1

Yeah, the female is in mating season, that is why she is in tsundere mode

Dex-chan lover
@Sanmer Just wondering, could Suraitendo be Frightened? A retreat-type spell? Since it's about setting a point to retreat to and then the following teleportation to it when invoked?

Real shame the fun little isekai like this ones are the ones that get dropped quick, or release dates can be meassured by ice ages

Aggregator gang
lmao bruh. Well. I thought this was gonna be dumb.
Turns out it's brilliantly stupid. 10/10 comedy.

Dex-chan lover
I love this concept so much. They already hooked me with the unique take on the Cerberus's biological functionalities

I love this dude's ambition and passion, unlike that generic isekai protag who wants to live a slow life crap while being a total hypocrite.

Fed-Kun's army
Aside from the lack of genitalia, the lack of a mate of a mate showing up is just as much evidence for the creature not belonging to a pair bonding species much less a social species. Bears, Cats, Weasel, and many more just meet up and ditch. Just felt like pointing out that it is a huge leap in logic to gleam that a creature reproduces asexual because there isn't any partner to look after it. Hell, even if it were pair bonding or at least social enough to have help during this period, it's partner could just as likely be dead.

Just...please, be more consistent with the logic. The lack of genitals was a good observation, dump the rest of that crap.

Dex-chan lover
Smart man. He knows how to capture and hunt. Plus, he's dissing on those who kill for a living.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, this MC must have that thing those zoomers keep talking about... "Rizz"

Users who are viewing this thread