The Keeper Wants to Build a Zoo in Another World, So He Tames Monsters - Ch. 5.2

Aggregator gang
Did this guy just literally learned a new "animal language" in just a matter of minutes?

Dex-chan lover
Man, this guy must be a natural polyglot...
He understood things so quickly with minimal context...

Dex-chan lover
this one "flowed" much better than the last one you did. thank you for translating and i hope to see your improvement

You translating this helped me find this manga. Thank you! Really enjoying it so far

THANK YOU MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
> It took all this time that Menou accepts MC as not normal at all...
Well, in fact, Zoologist are not that popular study in this world after all.
All lifeform that was strong or pose a harm to humans are subject to subjugation after all...

This world doesnt study the ecology or biology of the monster like what MC did now.
The only way to escape the wrath of the jungle was to let them be subjugated by the Adventurers.
Doing it like this, they are now caged in their comfort zone, unlike humans on Earth who will think that some of the creature might be the clue to create a drug for cancer....

Dex-chan lover
I most certainly do enjoy these, thanks for translations. And it's fine if translation speed slows down a bit, take all the time ya' need.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

I'm quite impressed with the quality here, actually, looking forward to more!

Users who are viewing this thread