The Kept Man of the Princess Knight - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - A kind third party

Dex-chan lover
This MC is real capable.
More importantly, he's smart.
He knows how to utilize mininum things to achieve maximum results.
Even though it's still two chapters, I'd say that this manga is gold.
:win::thumbsup:

Aggregator gang
I was thinking about dropping this if it turned out the mc was just a random douche bag.
But it's kinda interesting?
There really isn't a "Path" The story is following just yet but we know our mc is, cunning, smart, resourceful, has connections and knows how to handle himself.
Not sure why he sleeps around with other women, or if he is lovers with the princess knight or something.
He might just be getting information from various women.
Doesn't seem like he's actually wasting the money he gets either. Not giving me Dead beat vibes.
Surely we will get some background story soon.

Double-page supporter
I hope the rest of the chapters come sooner, I want to know what the heck happened in the later chapter

Dex-chan lover
I had to go back to the last chapter because it was so long ago. This guy barely made an appearance in that chapter in only one panel, while the other guy made more of a show of himself in just two, it would make you think he was the one who arranged the assassination, but nah, that would be too obvious.

Dex-chan lover
Oh they remember about this again lol

Note that this is licensed with Volume 1 out in english since May and rips out there already
Bato has the first vol and the extra from offical so depending I might just read it there lol as it seems to have so far released faster.

Users who are viewing this thread