The Kids Have Changed (Promo) - Oneshot

Thanks for the promotional webtoon! It looks nice and the story sounds interesting! I hope someone would translate the novel too in the future
(人 •͈ᴗ•͈)

Dex-chan lover
I kinda want to read this now. Like. Damn raising the villainess and eventual friendship maybe?
Many thanks

Double-page supporter
I regret not reading the tags. A one-shot??? I'm heart broken. I got so invested with only 1 chapter.

@JWChibi @unime @LightxDevil @fishbiscuit @Isolated_Existence @BonFkingBon @Stormdragon @Meri08 @IrrelevantGirl @euls @undefinedhappiness @Aquaa @minionofitachi18 @ALuver01

I tried to tag some people who were interested. You guys do know that there's someone who's translating the novel right lol???? You can just check on novelupdates.com or I can just link you directly to the translation. There's only 10 chapters out at the moment but (s)he updates every Thursday.

https://thursday-updates.tumblr.com/post/616861686585081856/the-kids-have-changed-chapter-1

Dex-chan lover
@herpesfreesince2003
Hey! Had no idea. Didn't check actually, just assumed it was left untouched (it may be due to the false hope from other promo stories *stares off into space*) Thanks for letting me know! :D

This art is so beautiful and expressive, plus the story is a great one, I'm so sad this is just a one-shot. Everyone should go read the novel

@herpesfreesince2003
Actually I tried searching for a translation for the novel when i read this and found nothing on novelupdates then just tried to forget about it.

Thanks for linking it you're a savior! (≧▽≦)

This is so dumb. One of the re-occurring leaps in logic of such webtoons (avoiding fate tropes) is that instead of completely avoiding and/or disassociating with the cause (villainess or key actions) that lead to their deaths, they always go out of their way to instead INVOLVE themselves into the plot.

At this point they have no physical or emotional connection to the character in question, so why go out of your way to change that? Entertainment? Prolonging the plot? Still dumb. There other ways to do that. It's a grown ass adult in a child's body ffs.

Well, from what i read on spoilers. In my opinion this kind of story was just too generic. Where the ML just as miserable as the villainess. And then the 'manhwa' MC will end up with the ML instead.
I mean first of all, MC said that she didn't want to interfere the story. She said and played mature all the time BUT NOT THINKING that all of her action towards the ML gonna change his heart and will fall for her instead? WTF.
I know this manhwa will end up heartwarming and sweet and all, but the idea of changing the MC as the ML's new love interest has became too boring for me.

Users who are viewing this thread