The Kids Have Changed (Promo) - Oneshot

Wow! This looks like it will be a very nice novel. Too bad that I always struggle to find the novels translated and end up giving up 😭.

Thank you so much for translating the promo!! It looks so charming 🥰.

Aw man it was just getting good. I'm Hella sad this isn't an actual webtoon series now 😭

Wow another promotional manwha for another wonderful webnovel. . I wish they won't do this as one shot. . They are only giving us high expectation for another chapters 😥

IM SO SAD THAT THIS IS ONLY A PROMOTIONAL CHAPTER!!!!!! If they do make it to a manhwa I how they keep this artist <3333

DX why do the promotionals end up being good!! make them bad so i dont want more

ohmyyy it's a shame that this is only a promotional webtoon T___T

Instead of being the villainous, the MC is a side character that will nurture the villainous at a young age? Too bad this is a promo for a novel, and I'm assuming there's no English translation too..

um i dont get it, i mean isn't it better to not be friend with charol if she really want to avoid death flag? the story mention that she's gonna die bc she is friend with villain.. the villain's gonna manipulate her bc she naive right? but since she is not the 'original sharon' and know how the story till the end and her target to just not die, avoiding villain is better choice..

anyway thanks for translation!!

pandamom84 Not if she changes Carol, Carol is still just a child who turned into a brat due to neglect and, as MC explained, isn’t a wicked woman yet. Since Carol is still pure at heart MC decides to help Carol by teaching her how to behave and bring her up to be a good person. It may be true that cutting of Carol may seem like the easier options but u got to remember Carol and Sharon? Wasit? Are aristocrats, as children their parents will most likely associate connections through playmates from social gatherings, so it’s not like Sharon can absolutely be sure that she won’t come across Carol. And even then we don’t know the relationship between their parents, if they want to keep a well relationship between both families their daughters would have to get along whether they like it or not. Well in my opinion at least, I think the easier choice is just to change her rather then trying to avoid her

Also is this really a one shot? I hope not, I’d be awesome if this could be a series

Users who are viewing this thread