The King of Fantasy - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Visitor Wielding Purple Flames

Dex-chan lover
Thank you rednecked_crake for translating this manga.
Anyway, i'm kinda surprised that Iori has a sister since this is new info and the KOF lore explains due to a curse by Orochi, Yagami women die giving birth to their first born child.

Contributor
Iori is so tsundere.

When he was figthing the goblins that would have been like a KOF fantasy game itself, like samurai shodown rpg.

Nice so far

@F0nF0n Iory always have a sister, maybe it stated in other manga (or manhua i forgot) that i read in childhood ( it have from 95 to 2000 or xx i think).

Group Leader
Thanks for the translation. Will translate this to brazillian portuguese.

Dex-chan lover
i know nothing about SnK, the only thing i do know is that Terry is in smash, and this looks to be interesting at least

Dex-chan lover
So many references in the first chapter. Picked TF up.
Iori in an isekai manga, Terry in Smash, Geese in Tekken.. What's next?

well this is a unique isekai atleast they tranport the right person with actual power than some sorry excuse of a smuck nobodies japanese fatass like other isekai. Cant wait to see iori go crazy with his ultra.

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck am I reading? Followed.
No surprise they are using the Orochi saga for this, it was peak KoF after that saga everything became a convoluted mess and got worser each passing year.

Dex-chan lover
Meemmoriiieesss.... those moves... that stupid ass laughing victory pose, that even stupider belt between the legs... Man it's a while since I played Kof97

I cannot find the words to describe how dumb this is.

I mean, I'm following it and reading every chapter I can find, of course. But still.

I like how he suddenly got Isekai'd into another world with no idea what just happened and he sees little green things jumping at him and he's just like "yep those gotta need to be punched"

Like what if they were like elves wanting to give him a hug? that would be awkward

Users who are viewing this thread