The Kingdom of Caliburn

Dex-chan lover
It takes a few chapters to get into it but I'm liking this so far.

Group Leader
That cover though...a very different art-style from the contents, to say the least...almost feel like I'm being catfished on an online dating site.

Group Leader
what's with the cover and content art?? I thought it was a manga? The format is like webtoon 🤔

Group Leader
So this series is gonna be incorporated into Yoruhashi's ongoing manga The Kingdoms of Ruin'. https://mangadex.org/title/37015/the-kingdoms-of-ruin

EPmPo0cUYAAlDaG.jpg

EP-XJYIUwAEgHyj.jpg

Dex-chan lover
It started from MS Paint to Ibis Paint X to Medibang Paint Pro to ClipStudio Paint (on another manga, the kingdoms of ruin)

OK so, I have been following this manga for many years. The art for the current cover is different because she/he drew that few years after the series begun (basically her/his art improved) and one or two years later, she/he remake the first chapter so that's why it looks really different from ch.1 to ch. 2. I think some people read Kingdom of Ruin, but they're literally the sequel of this series and there was so many references that I actually screamed. The author wasn't able to finish this series (because the company she/he was in was just terrible and did not have any human rights) but as far as I read, they have a really cool world building, and I really recommend this manga. Hopefully someone will pick up again because the plots get deeper as it go through the series.

Fed-Kun's army
wow, Yoruhashi's art improvement is cool 😯 they've come a long way in their latest work

Word of the streets that this is good, 201 chapters already completed yet no one picked it up lol

the cover image looks nice, but the actual art is really trash, like its made with ms paint, lol

Users who are viewing this thread