The Kingdoms of Ruin - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Gonna have to explain more on why humans as a whole all of a sudden hate witches. One or two people is easy enough to swallow, and maybe a small group is reasonable enough. But for an entire population to turn on witches that have apparently been helping them the entire time makes little sense without some sort of major driving force. Whether or not I follow this or not will depend entirely on whether they explain this potential plot hole well enough, because hand waving isn't enough for me in this case.

Fed-Kun's army
How much you want to bet that the only way they managed to gain this tech was by experimentation on withes and the woman beside the Emperor is a witch?

Do we have to wait for the training phase or are we jumping right into it?

Training arcs = 😪

EDIT: Atleast make it please.

@PersonaJXT
I mean you got a lot of cases in history where an entire nation hates on one specific group of people. It's pretty common to influence your people's view, wide spread of propaganda, years of brainwashing etc.

Aggregator gang
@BasicEden
The way it was portrayted was too shallow to begin with.
When you look at the scene where that officer is going to report about the ice witch and how he was shut dow for simply telling him that the border guards are no match for her.
The Empire is portrayted in an absurd way just to emphasize the MC's hatred for humanity and the whole vengeance thing.

How to get an entire civilization to be wiped out by one guy in an instant. I hope to see humanity killed off to an extreme degree. (Ironic for me to say, I know)

Double-page supporter
I get the need for character development, but the MC is an utter brat...

I think we need a tragedy tag on there too with that start. This look promising I hope it keep it up.

Dex-chan lover
Now, this is how you get your audience attached, it doesn't always need to be tragedy, but tragedy brings about the greatest levels of negative feelings.

Users who are viewing this thread