The Kingdoms of Ruin - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
Ah, been a while that Id seen Akame ga Kill tier hyper edgy content

Takes me back (especially to dogs and clowns)

Dex-chan lover
wow, well thats a -1 waifu from me.

hope MC fucks some future waifus

They should have built up the relationship instead of showing panels of their past, I don't feel anything for a character we know nothing about, but I'm into vengeance stories

Hol up, I hope this doesnt turn into that Arifureta isekai or someshit because that show is stupid as fuck

Aggregator gang
These people have clearly never seen he Terminator. They ostracize the witches and kill them with their machines. Then they're going to build more advanced machines to help them. then the machines are going to kill them all. Seriously though, bunch of ungrateful sons of bitches.

Dex-chan lover
is that a time travel spell that the mc write on the floor or is it a reincarnation spell? if it's neither then this manga goes straight 10/10 for me

Dex-chan lover
@dope0420 If humans couldn't lie or if lying was easy to detect you'd hope we'd live in a better world, but with technology lying becomes easier and it is easier to support that lie thanks to money an anonymity. I imagine those humans are easily controlled into thinking that witches are bad thanks to that government.

Doubt I'm gonna read these as these ostracized people getting back stuff is boring now

Dex-chan lover
I guess they must think religion is unnecessary as well due to their technological advances, or they would probably feel somewhat bad about disobeying the lord.

Dex-chan lover
I'm almost positive that the kings, masked wife is a witch, that kickstarted this whole mania for some extraordinarily petty reason.

Dex-chan lover
thank god there was no ntr... but crapping hell she just had to die... just to give the kid a title "wizard of vengeance"

I think killing her just in the first charapter it's just lame but ok it seems that this one it's a good one

Users who are viewing this thread