The Kingdoms of Ruin - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Collapse of an Empire

LMAO another shit revenge going end with love shit and kind shit
I already know bc of dumbass mc and positive idiot bitch ( who was going to become sex slave and die from being raped by big dicks, but still want too save them!?!?!?!!?!? wtf)

Feeling this chap sums up the authors lack of creativity... Blowing his wad too far away from the target, leaving us disappointed.

Why random rampage with no goal?! Why so far away? Why is she trying to help the bad guys and stop the person who saved her life? Why didnt the idiot have a plan? All the strategies in that simulation didnt tell him to attack an actual target instead of random buildings to accomplish something? Prob dropping next chap. The writing got dumb real quick. He should be wrecking fools and tearing them down systematically. Not this unfocused mess.

Double-page supporter
THis guy had his lover killed right in front of him.. Someone who did nothing wrong. Why dont people understand that ? Why do you think he wants to destory everything.

I doubt she be able to stop him, it be BS otherwise.

Double-page supporter
Does this bitch really think you can supress an entire government without civillian casualties?

She's gonna be annoying isn't she? If her introduction wasn't evident enough.

Fed-Kun's army
This is not a difference of 10 years... this is like... 500 years of timegap.

Fed-Kun's army
I hated that girl the moment I recognized her archetype. The overly positive, gullible and with extremely/religiously high sense of her own morals of how things should/shouldn't be done. I bet she's gonna be like a tick on the skin of our protagonist and prevents him from executing his revenge how he feels like.

Also damn this mc is such an idiot. 10 years to master his techniques in that coffin, but didn't think through his plan if/when he gets out, and didn't take into consideration that maybe the enemy has better weapons/gear/techniques now, and he might be extremely weak and lacking crucial information about everything?

If you've waited 10 years in solitary, then waiting a few months/years even (free), gathering resources/manpower and you strength, wouldn't make much of a difference.

His way of acting is just idiotic and plain suicidal.

This is like Attack on Titan except that Eren is a wizard
He's still committing genocide on the entire human race but so on.

I can allready tell im not gunna like her. Shes gunna be the type whos weak and tries to go against the strong because 'I have morals'

Users who are viewing this thread