The Kingdoms of Ruin - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Collapse of an Empire

Dex-chan lover
OK so imo it can only go downhill from now reasons being....

the world building or w.e was pretty fucking shit, it basically looked like theres only humans and the now sort of extinct witches, with the humans having killed MC's master and so basically MC's GOAL is to kill everyone but the problem is it looks like this is the ONLY human city in the world and basically MC has already reached his goal Location

So now its basically a race for MC to be able to kill as many humans as fucking possible but I dont believe it will happen for 2 reasons

Those high lvl humans aka government people look ALOT stronger than MC and so I'd imagine MC will have to run away with the humans hunting him till he eventually somehow kills all the humans

2nd is the Witch Bitch who is crazy for saving the humans and trying to stop MC from committing genocide because I think she thinks that NOT all humans are bad aka little kids and shit

but heres the fucking problem, This is a WAR, a WAR of humans VS witches, MC cant pick who he wants to save and kill cause he isnt OP enough and he's fucking going SOLO, when it comes to a war the only way he could be able to save some humans would be if he captured them VIA having more people to help him which atm is impossible because he is solo

another thing that bothered me is that he is trying to kill all the humans but WHY THE FUCK isn't he doing AOE shit and instead making shit like that stupid machine gun that only hits 1 person per bullet and the golem is pretty bad too, dude should've DEF have either flown away and had casted a giant explosion on the city or went the poison gas cloud route killing everyone, so much for that years of simulation bullshit he did cause IMO Mc is a fucking idiot

Double-page supporter
Lol at her trying to stop him and @dokidoki I agree about the AOE thing. Very weird that in all that time spent calculating he couldn’t come up with a better AOE attack than just summoning a giant.

Dex-chan lover
That's why you're an idiot. Don't go out rampaging without any plan or research! Bide your time, make sure everything is perfect, then strike! Dumb guy...

Dex-chan lover
@dokidoki Yeah... I'll probably drop it after the next chapter or so... Because I just want to see a slaughter... Not your regular shounen holding hands and becoming friends with the enemy in the end like pansies

Dex-chan lover
High rise buildings can't be held sideways like that. It would collapse under it's own weight.

What should MC do?
Noob Gamer Move : wank your magic power in the middle of your enemy teritorry "i'll show you who da boss" and kill many people as possible!

Pro Gamer Move : influenced all humanity to rebel againts empire by witches dindu nuffin or witches lives matter move, sit down and see humanity slaughtering each other.

But i think author just edgy individual with average writing skill.

Dex-chan lover
His magic is technically limitless and he chose to summon a fricking big doll and some LMGs, instead he could have summoned a damn meteor strike or something that could go boom on a large scale area.

If she manages to convince him to stop his rampage cause of some random bullshit then I'm dropping this.

Bruh this author had probably one of the best manga premises in a while and what does he do? Your typical edgy-go-lucky MC. This author is doodoo

@Belkin I don't think he knows what a meteor is, though you think humanity would have figured it out by now.

Dex-chan lover
>My body is extremely weak.
Duh, you were SCPed for 10 years. I'm surprised your muscles haven't atrophied at all.

Fed-Kun's army
Why did he start attacking when he was so far from his target? Seems like a dumb thing to do.

Double-page supporter
@dokidoki the problem with these stories is, that the MC can't be smarter than the author. So, what the story tells us is that the author has a severe lack of imagination. It's also possible that the author realizes that if he were to do a proper AOE attack, the story would end almost immediately, thus making it essentially impossible for them to write more chapters (since the story would be over already) and therefore stopping the money flow (which I imagine there is some, or else the author would've probably gone with the quick solution route).

Unfortunately, going with the longer route makes the MC look like a moron.

Fed-Kun's army
@Chaofun
I did drop this now.
Why is she hellbent on helping these people and feels bad?
They imprisoned her and her kin for years and slaughtered them all.

Fed-Kun's army
The premise was pretty good but I'm afraid I probably know where this is going to. If the next chapter she manages to succeed the bullshit talk no jutsu then i'm dropping this.

Users who are viewing this thread