The Kingdoms of Ruin - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Joy to the world! The Saviour has come

Dex-chan lover
That make no sense, the same fodder showing up after others were killed shouldn't have just suddenly killed the witches we saw.

Supporter
Am I the only one that begin to think that the one that start all this mess were the witches?

Fed-Kun's army
what was cloe's power again? wasn't she the most powerful

Dex-chan lover
And it is just BS, just how the hell after the witches killed many soldier in one swoop and the next thing happens all of them dead without noticing, just how can the editor allowing this kind of story to go on

Double-page supporter
Again, why the hell didn't the witches just destroy the fucking planet? When will the plot finally make any sense? When will anyone grow a fucking brain?

@Qira_adan Because "Money money money"

Dex-chan lover
@Akikako: This is probably the age-old story of people not differenciating individuals from groups. The witches have shown that there's both genuine good girls and overbearing, manipulative and arrogant old hags. The humans have both honest people that just want to protect others (not witches, though) and complete assholes that abuse their power for shit, giggles, sadism, or advancing their career. It doesn't help that the hate has been so indoctrinated in both groups that they won't be satisfied until the other has been exterminated to the last.
I cannot see an end to this story that doesn't pass on the complete collapse of both societies.

@Invader_Retro
Personally I like this manga a lot and probably is one of my favourites that you guys are handling at the moment. So it would be pity if you won't be able to continue working on it.
Anyway thanks for update!

@Qira_adan
@BalrogDeMorgoth

They probably also have send that witch hunter guy who was good enough to keep up with Adonis 1 on 1 or they teleported some heavy anty-witch gun- this author keeps eye on details so I think it will make sense in the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@MrF0x I mean, i like the manga too but here the implication is that the new fodders that arrived just suddenly killed them and the witches didn't have insects exploding from inside them for some reason.

That just make no sense to me, after if they say there was an uber witch hunter that killed them while we weren't watching and the witch was wrong when she said the fodders killed them, ut would be okay but as it is ? iffy as hell.

@BalrogDeMorgoth
I maybe not right, but I think that was because of page limit as author needs to keep it around 30 pages. So I think this chapter was to introduce witches power level and new characters as just boss witch had 4 pages for her. There is somewhat draw in powers (witches lost before because of surprise attack and magic blocking weapon which is broken now) and our trio (Adonis, Doroka and Chloe) is the one who can push balance either way. So next chapter will about human powers.

Man this series is dark. You really don't know who to side with cause everyone is cruel, ruthless and morally super gray. It's just a really crazy rollercoaster ride.

Dex-chan lover
Dude with a strong, unsecured gun strapped to his chest decides to use a katana against a known mass-murdering witch.

Dex-chan lover
I hope they managed to murder all those witches. The only good witches are dead witches.

The plot is incredibly stupid, which is a shame since the manga initially had some promise.

Users who are viewing this thread