The Kingdoms of Ruin - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Group Leader
Motherfucking translator really out there making 3 houses references.

Dex-chan lover
Apparently Dorothea is a character from the mangaka's earlier work, The Kingdom of Caliburn.

Ruin is supposed to be a sequel/continuation of Caliburn.

I get the feeling that a lot of mysteries are gonna be shidded and fardded all over us with promises of explinations very very far into the future.

Dex-chan lover
Is the fake queen the same girl that the MC revived instead of his mentor? I'm confused.

so it's a sequel to this series ? https://mangadex.org/title/18110/the-kingdom-of-caliburn i really dont wanna read it

Fed-Kun's army
so is the magic pollution or whatever was supposed to be making the king sick still real

Dex-chan lover
wow intergalactic yandere, just a little behind yuno gasai last form (god yandere)

this look really f*ck up, but MC doesn't give a shit, so I'm good with that, enough edge to actually erase humanity, neat.

So all this time the human being racist to witches was because another witch was manipulating them to kill all other witches because her spell didnt work on other witches and she felt her position threatened?

...uh ok then.

Fed-Kun's army
..we getting to galaxy scales here?
Also do I have to go read caliburn now?
I probably have to huh, sure.

Double-page supporter
I knew it was a witch behind all of this but I still feel like I missed something.

Users who are viewing this thread