The Kingdoms of Ruin - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
Cool dystopian biker gang. Little annoyed the author pulled the rape peril trope.

Feels like we’re getting to the midway point of the story, might be a short one.

Ahhh yes first step on turning the planet into a fucking piece of floating lifeless rock is killing innocent people cuz yeah FUCK HUMANITY! everyone deserves shit even those innocent happy people

"kill em all kill em quick or save them all but make the suffer life."

@PerHpY some ppl have a memory of a gold fish so don't expect too much from them

I really hoped that he didn’t poison their drinks
But the author did a great job at making the group somewhat likeable they help they have fun we didn’t see them do bad thing once and the backstory of being outcast really made it pitiful
The problem is that even if said he will wipe out humanity doing that do likeable people will make us dislike the main protagonist on top of making sad the female protagonist and reading something with its main character unlikeable is hard.

Group Leader
Are you all forgetting the pollution and sickness humanity is facing because of what they did to the witches?
They're all going to die eventually the scientist confirmed this few chapters back xD

Dex-chan lover
@iteck
I don't think he poisoned their drinks if he wanted them dead he wouldn't need to resort to poison to do it and probably would have done something the moment he was in the town.
imo I think its because they knew their time was up or at least Punch did and had a feast as a farewell and last hurrah for them

@Dramen yes i hoped he didn’t poison them
I also believe that he didn’t but the fact that everyone passed out at the same moment plus what he said, really made me wonder if he did something

hac

I wonder how much this manga's rating would drop if it didn't meet the expectations of people wanting a good MC. If he doesn't kill them, the character development is even worse. He should kill them. Not because it's right of wrong, but because that's how his character has been depicted from the beginning. Else, is it a naruto thing you guys want, a pretty girl says it's wrong then everything someone has gone through gets suddenly erased and guy radically changes his opinion ? Such would be a massive writing hole. Well, writing has been quite garbage in this one anyway, so I don't expect much. Still have no idea where author wants to lead us, characters have zero reasoning behind their actions.
On the other hand, art is fcking amazing. Maybe there's potential in a world exploration.

Aggregator gang
@hac
I just want to say one thing.......... Let MC kill those shitty guys. I don't know but i kinda hate whenever i see this girl. why she always say we should talk, no much killing things. Is she struck on brain, her own people were ruthlessly killed.
And yeah!!
I totally accept, if author take a fucked up route and out of blue make mc forget everything, make him realise the power love, power of friendship, etc- will change the world then
this will be the most illogical, shity, fucked up writing that I'll ever go through.
Then the only option will be left
for me I'm gonna drop this.

Fed-Kun's army
BONEKA: TOKEN OF MAKE PEACE

i'm looking of the meaning of "BONEKA", and found that its means "DOLL"

Users who are viewing this thread