The Kingdoms of Ruin - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
You know, this manga has a really interesting premise. But each chapter just keeps being more stupid and cheesy than the last...

Fed-Kun's army
bro...dont get sappy on me now...its too late...
go brutal pls.

You can't fool me with your Wholesome Biker Aniki trap Kingdoms of Ruin, you're going to jump another shark again sooner or later.

....But this is a lot easier to take in than the moon arc. Adventure awaits, huzzah!

Other manga would also be popular right now if they donit have the annoying girl like her

Dex-chan lover
She's responsible for the death of half of the witches and doesn't even reflect on that.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus, I hate Doroka.
With her powers she could have saved many witches on Earth without even killing humans.
With her powers she could have saved moon witches.
She has more blood on her hands than Adonis and yet she constantly goes on about peace and understanding.
And for some reason she suddenly changes the MC who was making his revenge plan/magic 24/7 when he was locked inside that special prison for like 10 years. At least show that she unconsciously uses her magic on him to slowly brainwash him out of the revenge because what we get each chapter is really stupid.

hac

these changes of hearts from MC are mindblowing, just as stupid as doroka who is sakura tier

Users who are viewing this thread