The Kingdoms of Ruin - Vol. 6 Ch. 32 - A Silvery World Without Sight

Group Leader
I read all of the series in one read ( the 32 chapter ), he was in prison for 10 years, where he said it was perfect to research magic for his revenge, summon a huge golem, but didn't use that ice magic, really..
Anyway i won't be following that series, might stumble on it when it has 10+ new chapter or just never come back to it

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for bringing this back. Perfect when the anime's also in production.

Dex-chan lover
anyone have a recap lol I don't remember anything
thanks for picking it up

Group Leader
Ugh, you probably don't need to have a credit's page if you're like 2-3 people working on it lol. Fancy credit's page is a luxury for big scans having lots of free time.

Double-page supporter
I read all of the series in one read ( the 32 chapter ), he was in prison for 10 years, where he said it was perfect to research magic for his revenge, summon a huge golem, but didn't use that ice magic, really..
Anyway i won't be following that series, might stumble on it when it has 10+ new chapter or just never come back to it
I feel like in the internal logic of the character, this magic he promised would only be used to protect someone else, the fact is that like that man in the prison he holds onto his love for Chloe, while that man chose to remain with the corpse of his wife for the rest of his life MC chose revenge, that promise was made to that person he loved so much he would burn the world down for, so it makes sense he wouldn't use it untill now.

Users who are viewing this thread