The Kingdoms of Ruin - Vol. 9 Ch. 43 - One Eyed Pair

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was pretty retarded.

Going he gets back to the, ya know, revenge

Dawg why are so many people mad, wth is goin on
Edgy manga attracted the edge bois who wanted the edge but didn't get it this chapter.
Tammy on X: Where my edging fans at https://t.co/iMShBcfB8n / X

Fed-Kun's army
he could've taken the doctor's eyes, but that spell more looked like a "sacrifice to the caster", although she DEFINITELY could've used her love magic to trick him into doing the operation properly? either way it's not like the missing eye will matter, and maybe they both get surgery later on. either way I'm loving this series

I dunno why, but the author seems to enjoy mutilating the women more than men which, don't get me wrong, the gore is fantastic. But when you spend chapters after chapters blending witches and female enemies only to give almost all the male enemies sparkly or valiant deaths, it seems a bit bias. Am i gonna stop reading? nah. But i want to see more guys dying while kicking and screaming like a little bitch instead of "dying with a peaceful face" business.
Kinda already lost on that front considering it's basically a witchunt manga which would prominently be brutal female deaths.

Fed-Kun's army
Ngl this was cute, they are now sharing an eye, the first thing doroka sees is adonis smiling, which he has been doing only when she was blind... the dramatic hug underwater is cute... "Like sharing a pair of shoes" he says... adonis... love is to be changed as they say, but they are still a little devil and a little angel, cute! They are cute i admit it!

Ngl this was cute, they are now sharing an eye, the first thing doroka sees is adonis smiling, which he has been doing only when she was blind... the dramatic hug underwater is cute... "Like sharing a pair of shoes" he says... adonis... love is to be changed as they say, but they are still a little devil and a little angel, cute! They are cute i admit it!
Finally there is still some people with a heart in the comments section of this website. lol

Guys, you already forgot the previous chapters where the doctor said he "would" put witches' eyes to her so there will be no rejection : https://mangadex.org/chapter/26d5a777-c2bc-41d4-a6c0-c7f15afaecee/14
That's why Adonis can't use eyes of other people for her. Adonis is special so his eyes could work I guess. (?)

Don't worry Adonis is going back to berserk mode and killing humans next chapter. Good news Doroka too.

Finally let me remind you that Adonis usually brutally kills humans... the doctor death was not harsh enough but he still had his bones broken tho.

Last edited:
Group Leader
None of this matters, they’re going to get a literal bucket of eyes from the flesh critter later.
Aww good for them, but he couldn’t just use the doctor’s eyes for it?
he could've taken the doctor's eyes, but that spell more looked like a "sacrifice to the caster", although she DEFINITELY could've used her love magic to trick him into doing the operation properly? either way it's not like the missing eye will matter, and maybe they both get surgery later on. either way I'm loving this series
Finally there is still some people with a heart in the comments section of this website. lol

Guys, you already forgot the previous chapters where the doctor said he "would" put witches' eyes to her so there will be no rejection : https://mangadex.org/chapter/26d5a777-c2bc-41d4-a6c0-c7f15afaecee/14
That's why Adonis can't use eyes of other people for her. Adonis is special so his eyes could work I guess. (?)

Don't worry Adonis is going back to berserk mode and killing humans next chapter. Good news Doroka too.

Finally let me remind you that Adonis usually brutally kills humans... the doctor death was not harsh enough but he still had his bones broken tho.
As said by other some other people, and @Maistapaslu, the most probable reason why Adonis didn't use someone else's eyes is because any other eyes of normal people would be rejected by Doroka's body since she's a witch.

Also the reason Doroka didn't use "Love Magic" on the doctor was because she was under anesthesia the whole time, she was just being dragged around up until now, she didn't know the doctor's true intentions and believed that he'd fix her eyes.

Dex-chan lover
As said by other some other people, and @Maistapaslu, the most probable reason why Adonis didn't use someone else's eyes is because any other eyes of normal people would be rejected by Doroka's body since she's a witch.

Also the reason Doroka didn't use "Love Magic" on the doctor was because she was under anesthesia the whole time, she was just being dragged around up until now, she didn't know the doctor's true intentions and believed that he'd fix her eyes.
hes a human tho?

Users who are viewing this thread