The King's Beloved Daughter - Ch. 2 - Another Chance To Live

Fed-Kun's army
I know the gals pretty powerless but I would try and get a bit more proof or blackmail before leaving the room where 3 maids literally tried to murder another and threaten a daughter of a king

This is very interesting considering that she has a price to pay if she were to not succesfully change her fate but I doubt that though lol🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
Those are some bold maids but at least she stood up for herself

i dont get why stories bother having maids who bully fucking royalty. Even if everyone hates her shes still a princess and theyre just commoners lol like they could be killed for disrespecting the crown

.... Dude, why the hell would you believe those maids? They're brazen enough to talk back to royalty on the lowest ladder, do you think they'd care???

Well you have my attention processed to keep it so I’m very interested to see if this tale takes a good one to bches be gone

This girl's got life really stacked against her. Wishing her the best of luck and looking forward to the next chapter so please keep up the great work 😉

i bet that bitches will make our princess into a scapegoat... what a lowly creature

The fl is too naively stupid. What is wrong with the god, ur negligence put ur subject fate into ruin, why the hell she must be the one to fix it? Useless god. There is no point in reincarnation if all she get is to go through the same misfortune again.

Aggregator gang
This always such a laughable scenario
Maid: Starts to abuse the princess
Princess: picks up something heavy and starts to break parts of the maid
Official: What happened here?
Princess: She refused my orders, stole, blasphemed royalty and committed lesse majeste, also failed to show proper respect for those above her station
Official: how much more do we need to beat her?

Remembrr it's a social system where a night's entertainment would well be riding through a village and terrorizing peasants/commoners

Users who are viewing this thread