The King's Beloved Daughter

I felt like she should be calculating person and don't trust easily people around her? I'm gonna read after 50 chapters I guess.

she knew that the maids are bullying her in her past life yet when she goes back in time she still believes them? uhhhh, kinda weird

I didn’t realize this was a Chinese manhua, thought it was Korean. No wonder the pacing and characterization is like that. Gonna wait for chapters to pile up, otherwise, this would be too frustrating and infuriating to read.

This girl is extremely stupid and useless.
Her precious maid should be dying now, since that was the plan the other maids hatched. The father makes absolutely no sense as a character and deserves to be castrated. This is a chinese novel, so why is the MC a doormat like a Japanese lily protagonist? This isn't even entertaining, just painful in a bad way.

I like the art.
The story has some typically chinese traits like chauvinistic characteristics, some inconsistencies and minor plot holes.
But comparably easy to get used to.

Should i botter to ask how she met the boy?
Or what her illness is? Or how she is so energetic despite being ill? Or why she didn't tell her father she is ill, if the problem was that he didn't know?

Dex-chan lover
@selendom
nope. Pointless to bother since this toon is designed for maximum views on it's origin.

but anyway the boy is thief that was trying to steal something in the concubines mansion, her illness is generic nonsense and she ain't going to communicate well because if the author allowed that, the views on the source may go down.

Aggregator gang
@kurojotei
I think you nailed it. Pretty sure the only way to read this is in batches of 50 chapters or more

Well the other problem is that the schemes don't seem to be very good

Since this is chinese manga i’m worried that it will be ridiculously long. Like 200s-400s chps

Like many chinese mangas this one is also very confusing and absurd. The scenes arent fluid, one moment he is choking her, on the other she is just fine and he is leaving like he didnt just choke a child. And by the comics title he will get to love her at some point, what the hell is this abusive relation?? Like he doesnt even know who she is? What about she just leaving her maid with the others, while she knows the maid will be killed by them? And what is that 5yo intelligence, already showing her hands to the maids "hey I have this jewel you stole from my sister and will be holding onto it as leverage", with that information they could simple blame MC of stealing her sisters jewels and that she has been holding onto it. A bit of searching around and Ta-da, main character is the thief instead...

Why do I even bother reading Chinese mangas. I don't understand why most Chinese mangas are so terrible.

I should've just skipped this one too like how I usually skip and not bother reading any Chinese mangas.

Users who are viewing this thread