The King's Beloved Daughter

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure Chinese people just invented the machine to produce shit that will get the most clicks for the longest time, and most of chinese comics are just products of that machine

4/10 ...mangadex should stop uploading Chinese manhas they all suck, keep going with Korean manhua is faster and better stories specially the villainess and duke’s daughter related stories, Japanese manga is good but the updates are so snail slow.

why i even read this manhwa, bad choice!
3/10, this is the worst. it's just like the author just follow trends and just pour all bad plots of manhuas

The story is all over the place, no connections at all. Everything is random. She was killed and then returned retaining all the memories but she is still an idiot. There is no character development from the past experiences.

Man, I want to like this but it's a mess. One does not casually choke an 8 year old and then suddenly turn around and act like he cares about the 8 year old being abused by maids. I'm such a huge simp for this genre that I'll usually read even the worst it has to offer but this isn't even bad in a goofy way. It's just painfully mediocre plot points with awful pacing and no flow to the story or distinct characters.

What is it with Chinese authors writing stories where it's okay if a father, brother or love interest has been abusive in so many different ways (Emotional and neglect are the top two often used) as long as they start being nice once they find out everyone else abuses the MC? The ML decided not to use her as a hostage because no one cares about her. Her brother have just ignored her until a maid told him (Why didn't he want to play big brother and get to know his little sister before?) And the Father tried to kill her (Choking is attempted murder) after negeleting her all her life (Both her original and redo) to the fact that she's chronically ill and hasn't been looked after at all. He's angry to find out she only has one blanket. The day after he tried to kill her.

@nemuyu I agree with you. Add a green tea bitch sister to that. Princess audi seems like a suspicious person person too. Typical Chinese manga where there’s politic between sisters in a family.

It's decent for a manhua. Still not something I'm enjoying a lot, but at least it didn't make me want to abandon it on the 2nd chapter like most manhua. Even had me thinking it was a manhwa for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread