The Kitsune is My Wife - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - When My Kitsune Wife Was Scared by a Dog

Group Leader
I tweaked the chapter title as suggested, seeing as the dude who originally posted my translation of Ch1 tweaked his. And yeah, about a year apart on those TL's, but that's only cause I got distracted translating other stuff. This one will be updated weekly from now on up to at least the end of volume 1 with volume 2 planned.

Dex-chan lover
Well, at least she remembered to remove the collar... public nudity is odd enough without... further implications.

Group Leader
@Dantrig The word she uses is "ぬしさま (nushi-sama)". It can also mean husband and certainly in some contexts it could be used as such, however a number of contextual factors seems to point to its usage being "master".

Fed-Kun's army
So she's 300 years old? Shouldn't she have 3-4 tails then? How come fox girls only seems to have 1 or 9 tails with nothing in between if they're supposed to grow an extra one every 100 years?

Group Leader
@Mavado It's more or less just a character design thing. Yes, technically they are supposed to grow a new tail every 100 years or so depending on what lore you subscribe to, but typically if an artist doesn't have to draw more tails than 1 they probably won't want to. At least, that's what I like to believe. I've seen a few doujins or manga around that do have the correct number of tails, but those are far and few between.

Dex-chan lover
@Superfoil123
Oh whew. because I thought of translating the official Indonesian translation into English
It didn't reach vol.3 though. Glad to have you

Users who are viewing this thread