The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
I just want to say. I have been hoping for someone to pick this up, Paulina is a great MC, the emperor is surprisingly pleasant despite his ML smug smirks.

Their interaction with the rest of the soldiers and all of the supporting characters are well written and delieverd. All in all just based on the 1st season, it's a very fulfilling and satisfying manhwa

Fed-Kun's army
!!!! i'm hella hyped for this, it looks really good!!! i hope her family suffers though like wow what the HELL

thank you very much for translating it!!!

Aggregator gang
you guys are did a great job with the translation.
And hope it will get regular updates.

Aggregator gang
So excited!! I love when the main girl can wield a sword!! I love her already <3

I really like the grandpa-mentor guy. He actually gave really helpful advice to her and taught her well.

Aggregator gang
Ok this looks real good. I'm glad the mentor wasn't useless/a complete asshole. I already like the FL.

Fed-Kun's army
Grandpa is really good, he trained her well and didn't shy away from telling her the hard truths of war.
I like this so far.

Aggregator gang
I like her mentor. He didn’t hold back! I’ve been wanting to read this for some time. Thank you for translating this!! 🙏💕

Aggregator gang
Wow what a great first chapter. For how much it covered it didn't feel rushed at all. I really like how instead of being troupey it took a more realistic approach to things right off the bat. Basically trying to get all of the preconceptions from other manwhas out of your head. Immediately presenting that the MC will have to work for things and is realistic about their situation is great way to introduce things.

Users who are viewing this thread