The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 196

Dex-chan lover
Gentlemen, I has been an honor.

2f0.gif

Dex-chan lover
This has been one of my favorites! I could have enjoyed another 400 chapters of the rest of Pauliana's life, but I'm still finishing with a smile on my face.

Wasn't Gerald the first born that Paul was originally hiding from the emporer? How does he have an older non-adopted sister?

Double-page supporter
I’m so happy it’s all going to end well, at least for this generation, I’d love to see how things go from here but I’m fine with a nice fairy tale end too, gonna miss this series, definitely a gold standard for romance manhwa imo :)

Dex-chan lover
-aaaaaaaaaa still screaming from last week, now we get to see Luminae on her way to taking charge! And little Gerald and the alligator throwback 🤣

Sad to see it go, thanks for the hard work!

Dex-chan lover
... I really started to hate her towards the end, but I'm glad they both found happiness.

Dex-chan lover
I’m so happy it’s all going to end well, at least for this generation, I’d love to see how things go from here but I’m fine with a nice fairy tale end too, gonna miss this series, definitely a gold standard for romance manhwa imo :)
If real world historical examples are anything to go by, there's a good chance the empire breaks up once Lucius kicks the bucket.
Probably best to end the story here while everything is still rosey. :pepehmm:

Users who are viewing this thread