The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Hey everyone I have an idea why dont we go and try to piss off a person who has had training kill people.

Thank you for the update! Whoa, her family is really the scum of the earth and I’m so glad that Paulina is not even bothered. I really wanted to see her family regret and revenge on her bitch of a sister.

Dex-chan lover
Paulina is the hottest reverse trap, and I cant wait for her revenge on that garbage family

Is her family stupid? Why would they mistreat someone who has survived fighting a war for SIX years? Not only does she deserve respect, heck, she can kick their asses even while slouched in that dining chair.

Fed-Kun's army
she should have punched him back adsflkjfdkljdfs i mean idk if that's a crime or not but he hit her first so fuck him. WHEN ARE THEY MEETING ALREADY, HER COUNTRY SUCKS

thank you for the update~

Dex-chan lover
When are they going to meet!!! WHEN WOULD SOMEONE SEE HER GENIUS!!!!!
Many thanks

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like I'm stalking a few people with following the mangas they are reading >.>

I do have a question, she said military law of 10 years of service or fighting on the battlefield whatever. She'll get the land? Does that mean she'll inherit her families title? Or just the land her family owns? I mean yeah.... Question a fake law, but I was just curious if someone could make it clearer for me.

Supporter
.゚☆⤴︎ ε=ε=(ง ˃̶͈̀ᗨ˂̶͈́)۶ OHHHH I FOUND A GEM! ⤴︎☆゚.​

There's a portion missing at the end of the chapter; at least for me. Between images 71 and 72 iirc.

Fed-Kun's army
@Nicromatic Okay, I thought so. I mean given the title of this it's not likely she'll give the "family heir" a second thought after she joins up with the prince. I just found it funny how they portrayed her "family" when she can literally kick all of them out after she's done with the war.

Double-page supporter
This is very weird , head successor always be the 1 survived or serviced in war and the 2nd just married , that how it work, why the heck did that asshole farther do the opposite ? how the hell could the head keep the family name when married off to other without any service ?

Dex-chan lover
@dreminh
His plan simply was simple: Send her to her death. If it wasn't for the old man training her beforehand she'd be dead.
@Nuinui Probably still clinging to the thought that his unwanted child is going to die there, which would effectively 'solve their problem'

awesome! Thanks for the update, I really enjoy it. This is by far the most bad ass MC I've come across

What kind of dumbass pre-modern army purposely fight during the winter.

Double-page supporter
@Nuinui she's someone who has done nothing but kill enemies for 6 years. They should be terrified of her, not trying to antagonize her.

Users who are viewing this thread