The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
King, if you're going to pull something like this, you had better be sure that you either have the full-bodied backing of the Emperor's successor, or that you can fight the war of extermination you may have just bought.

As the successor still has an army out there, and a successor who is not 100% on your side will pin this assassination on you.

Aggregator gang
Though she looks ok in the dress, She looks so much sexyier in her normal clothes.

So that explains her weird walking and gorilla posture. She's carrying weapons. She denied the emperor's dance offer because it would be more obvious.

I was wondering where her extra hair came from. Glad to know it was a wig (I didn't thing they would have them in this time period). Also was expecting a dagger, Was not expecting a short sword certainly explains her walking.

Fed-Kun's army
is it bad if i say paulina looks like a man who crossdress? xD
nope i'm not talking about her muscle

Okay, I know the gimmick was that, oh, she’s been a soldier for so long that she doesn’t have a clue on how to walk in a dress, but I’m pretty sure the reason she was walking in such a constipated posture was because she stuffed a bunch of weapons under her dress

Users who are viewing this thread