The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 34

Nep

Dex-chan lover
cute-lizard.jpg

Give the King a cute lizard like this and watch it get thrown to space 🤣

I love how they are slowly becoming true friends, they spend all day together, they play chess together, they tease each other! I love it! (also, I love Pauliana in that armor, those thigh high boots? with the cinched waist? ugh love that for us)

The snicker I let out when the lizard fell on top of the Emperor’s head was so inhuman and ugly. 😭 Really loved this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
"There's a rumour about you frollicking with Pauliana!"

"Oh it's probably just them thinking she's getting between me and Aino. Ignore it."

HAH.

Contributor
If we didnt already know that the king falls for Paulina in 20 years since the beginning (what is that, in another 5 years?), I would be 10000% down for a platonic friendship between them. But, knowing that that is what happens... this isn't so bad either. Best friends to lovers is nice if done well

Dex-chan lover
very nice. like what the others are saying, a platonic friendship is good, but i think it's good to see that it's going to be a enemy(?)->ally->friend->close friend->lover thing. the whole spectrum if you think about it

So there is an explanation for the cover photo. They came across a den of lizards and Paulina is protecting him.

you know, in my country if a lizard, especially a gecko fall to your head mean bad luck often make you dead/almost dead...
hope that not happening here...

Dex-chan lover
Lmao, even other say scandal between them is nonsense.
Also, RIP Aino, just accept the king decision

Users who are viewing this thread