The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
For those so-called great tacticians, these two play terrible chess. And a dead pawn reappeared in A4.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh, this story just hits us with some very dark news in the middle of a fun and lighthearted chapter.

It's a good thing there doesn't seem to be any magic in this world. Otherwise, the king might die from dragons just from seeing them.

Fed-Kun's army
"Bump Bump Bang" Yup, I can definitely understand why people not in the same room would there's a scandal.

You know. . . . she could have just put those whole stupid scandal rumors to bed by announcing she's a virgin. XD

I feel conflicted this is a story set in a war age yet i can't help but feeling fluffy after reading every chapters hnghhh❤

Also Pauliana is a bae❤

Oh! We finally get some development on the Emperor. I’m so looking forward to more of these chapters with the two together. Thank you for the chapter!

Aggregator gang
The lizard thing is so cute 😂😍
Their relationship seems to be progressing very nicely <3

Dex-chan lover
Isn't she like a mighty knight protecting the princess from dragons? Lmao

Dex-chan lover
So that's how he fell for her. She kept saving him from lizards are he was like OMG my hero~~~
Many thanks

Fed-Kun's army
To be fair, my home has a number of house lizards and they freak me out too.
I had a mild trauma when I had grey bed sheets and there was one camouflaged near my pillow.
I need a lizard knight in my home too, please save me Pauliana!

Users who are viewing this thread