The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 34

Fed-Kun's army
@BlueCatMage Honestly who would believe her? Haters gonna hate, it's just better to pay no mind to the rumours and just do her job well instead of trying to explain herself every time a misogynist doubts her skills.

This chapter give an explanation for the cover. Pauline saved the king from a big scary lizard😂
Thanks for the chapter!

Poor Aino. He's got a bad case of majestycon (like siscon but majestycon). 🤣

i can relate well with the lizard incident. be strong your majesty! 😂😂😂

Fed-Kun's army
Gosh you don't know how glad I am that Paulina and the King get along well, even without the romance. I dunno why in so many romance manga/manhwa one side is always a dick to the other (usually not even justifiably a dick).

Dex-chan lover
Lol I like the fact the paulina is learning new fun things about the highness.also about handling humour....a regular maiden will be just embarrassed and become red in a full chapter. Because it's paul it's chill. Also the highness will be the most probably the one who will blush more when he realized he is in loved with our brave knight Paulina(base from the cover and first chap) .can't wait for that time to come!! >\\\<.I know it's gonna be epic af

I feel like I’m bonding with the king in the weirdest of ways rn. I’m deadly disgusted by small lizards but they always seem to find me 😂

This series is still doing weird things with tone, dropping that tidbit about the royal family being beheaded etc. in the middle of a lighthearted chapter.

Her journal entries are super-cute though.

I wonder, if the author would do the same thing with pillaging, razing, sacking and raping as they did with the death of the royal family and the princess. Just a short "...this is war".

The tone is so interesting. Almost like there’s some disassociation with all of the death that is going on. Granted Pauliana has been at war for over a decade now, so this might be a coping mechanism to deal with daily stress of being a soldier or knight.

Users who are viewing this thread