The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 36

This such a great series!! Paulina’s expression is hilarious. But. I do have to wonder how a crocodile of all things reach there?

Fed-Kun's army
I love how close the lil brat and Paulianna have gotten, like real siblings with the gestures.
Can a croc even live in a forest thou?

Dex-chan lover
I hope Pauliana's reputation grows and grows so that one day no one would object to her marrying the King.

It's cute how he wants to boost her reputation even farther. By the time they finish this campaign Paulina will probably be rumored as some goddess of war LOL.

Dex-chan lover
It would have been easier to believe in the croc if that forest was more of mangroovish/swampy.
But if we look at it from the other perspective - croc being foreign species, unknown to the citizens of these lands would explain the whole dragon legend. Kinda how the rhinos were known as unicorns for some time in medieval Europe

The incredilous incredible rumor spreading like a wildfire and whose fault is that? 😅

Crocodile living in a forest 🤔 it even stand with the way they check on the background. 😋

Convincing powers to the bone just to go with hunting 🤗

Love the 2 chapters translated! So much laugh I have an asthma attack 😘😁 Good job!

I am sad the croc died. Would've been amazing if it lived and stayed as Paulina's pet. 😂

Users who are viewing this thread