The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
despite the scary situation, this latest update was super funny and hilarious. croc slayer pauliana.... donau must be so proud of his noonim lmao 🤣 (my heart just melts whenever he calls her noonim too, they’re like real siblings now!!)

Aggregator gang
Lol, the whole last part of this chapter left me cracking up XD
Also, is it just me or does Donau look more like a man than when we first met him??

The first part got me hella worried but the ending of this chapter was hilarious. Lol I guess a crocodile is a big lizard...

Thanks for the chapters!

Dex-chan lover
That's amazing lol give him some crocodile skin clothing maybe he won't be afraid
Thanks for the translation ❤️

Holy crap, I can't believe its already been 5years since she meet the Kind 🤯

If Pauliana has been in th Acrean army 5 years, in the other army 6, and was around 15 when she joined the army (maybe?) She's around 26? She can't be younger than 21, but I don remember any info on her age at any point

@IldreenL maybe I'm wrong, but arcording to description, she is 20 when she got captured and later joined Acrea army, so I guess she must be mid or late 20s now...
Sorry if I bother you

This is so funny i really love this chapter and when paulina fell into the trap i thought the king came to the rescue but thats just my imagination tysm for the update

Dex-chan lover
ahhhhh the longer this goes on the more I want Paullina and Donau to be together.. So sad, a ship that won't sail ;(

Dex-chan lover
Nice to see her and Donau getting along so much better over the years, as well as Donau turning into a rather sharp cookie that sniffed out a trap that even Paulina couldn't.

I was jebaited into thinking it was an actual dragon, and that magic was actually a thing in this story.

Users who are viewing this thread