The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 37

Supporter
... Dhu, I think the translation is correct, but the artist was in a bad trip when he drew the 2nd part of the chapter >.<

@_Kaoru_ : I want to know how many hours you wasted to redraw this chapter 🤣

The dedication. The time. The beauty.

Thank you so much, I had a great laugh.

I... I can't.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

-bows to his baldiness, the king-

I was confused why would you use all the key board's fonts until I read one of the comments it was for April Fools day!😂🤣🤦🏻‍♀️I admit you totally got me! 🤣😂

Me too😂🤣 I lost my sanity trying to figure out what is written in this chapter 😂🤣on the other hand I felt like I was losing my mind when I saw the king's shiny head! 🤣😂You definitely got me! 😂🤣😂🤣

Aggregator gang
Lol I knew there were a lot of fonts out there but.... I don't think I knew that most of those were options XD
Making the emperor bald gave me a good laugh!!
I almost wish I would have read this chapter without bracing for April Fool's Day so I could have experienced unknowing reaction hahaha

Oh god I thought the king is bald at the beginning of the chapter I didn't know he'll be bald for the rest of the chapter
that gave me a good laugh

Contributor
Heya guys! Just came here to drop that we're doing a double release for E&K tomorrow. Chapter 37 and 38. (so pls dont be mad at us xD) Everyone enjoyed doing this chapter, we laughed lots in the making and we're glad most of you did as well! Preps to all the staff who participated in this event. It was indeed a fun chapter to work on.

Ps. Is everyone enjoying the bald Lucius? JOIN THE CULT!!!

Users who are viewing this thread