The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 43

Fed-Kun's army
@GreyerthanGray Totally agreed. Some female 'knights' have such skinny arms I wonder how they even lift their swords. I mean it's okay if they have some strengthening magic or something along that line, but if not its rather little lacking.

@owlette I didn't read the novel but found the cover on novelupdates.
TheEmperorFemaleKnight1b.jpg

Thank you so much for this! I can’t believe season 1 ended. It seems just like yesterday when I first read the very first chapter.

Double-page supporter
Hahaha good luck with that. Pauli is dense as a rock.
Also loving the edits xD. If D&A made a comic, I'd read the heck out of it

Dex-chan lover
@Nixnaw woah she looks much more aggressive, especially when compared to the cool-headed version we have in the webtoon. hard to tell from just the cover though. the prince seems to be around the same though

Lol the “maybe I’m not gay after all” and “a spark of hope has appeared” Legit killed me XD omg I love these little extras. Ty to the translators as always lol. Y’all really made my day. Love the little parodys lmao. I wonder how the knight will get back his man 😝 💅

I REALLY THOUGHT THE BONUS WAS TEXT TAKEN FROM THE ORIGINAL NOVEL
and when the line: "huh, maybe I'm not gay" I thought: "did he thought he was gay?" I was confused but shrugged it off and accepted in a second

Dex-chan lover
I don't blame the emperor for wanting to bury his head in Miss Paulina's godly, battle-scarred, perfectly sculpted six pack as well.

Dex-chan lover
lmfao at the better version

the emperor realized "maybe i'm not gay after all" looooool

I gotta say, while I read this knowing it was tagged as romance, I do not see a romantic relationship between the two of them. I see maybe a sibling relationship? or more like platonic friends. Ah well, still love this series

Users who are viewing this thread