The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 46

Zmk

Pauliana with long hair is so ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄-⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄
How can she be so handsome and beautiful ┻┻︵¯\(╥﹏╥)/¯︵┻┻

Lol Pauliana is so dense. I just about lost it when Lucius straight up joined her but she's just chillin.

btw,

AFRO MASTER RACE

HAHAHAHAH OMG SHE'S SO FRICKIN DENSE AND IT'S SO CUTE HOW HARD HE TRIIIIIES

Side note: omg Pauliana with long hair makes her look both beautiful and handsome at the same time, I am torn. :))))

i raise you,,,,, baldauliana 4 the win
thank you for translating ! and stay safe

Pauliana is not even dense. She's just the broest bro in the kingdom. Lucius can't try wooing her as if she were a random lady, he needs to find a way to woo his bro.

Group Leader
Lucius trying to woo Paul is like if we are trying to woo our best bro and I don't think they/or us (if we are the bro) would notice it until they/we directly said it.

I mean come on, hugging, kissing, or bathing with your bro is (a bit) normal right?

@AmyzingAmy
Nah, Lucius has been handsome since the beginning, and Paulina clearly thinks so. Remember when they first met, when Lucius stopped his soldiers from beating Pauliana, she thaught she'd seen an angel? She surely has admired his beauty and leadership since a long time ago. I can't wait to see how Pauliana realizes she's been in love with the king😂.

I hope there would be competitors too, for both sides. The young knight (I forget his name) is clearly in love with Pauliana, but I doubt Lucius will think him as a serious threat. Sir Aino, on the other hand, would a good love rival for Lucius. Pauliana admires Sir Aino's strength and skill. Will Lucius use his position to win the competition? If so, how will he do it? That would be cheating, but hey, all is fair in love and war.😂

The beautiful noble lady offered to Lucius a couple of chapters ago would be a worthy love rival for Pauliana. I can see her scheming and spewing bad rumors about her. Would be interesting to see how Lucius defends his knight (and love interest)😍

Double-page supporter
I vote for the afro Lucius team LET'S EFFIN GOOOOO

Thanks so much for the update! I'll enjoy this ride no matter how it ends

Users who are viewing this thread