The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 46

Get yourself an emperor that will clean your vomit and still try to make a pose to seduce you !

PS Afro best girl

Dex-chan lover
I can't with this chapter, especially with those bloopers🤣 When he posed I died😂
Thanks for the chapter!!

Aggregator gang
Somehow I don't think boldly getting into the hot spring with her is going to make her realize that he sees her as a woman.

Thank for the translation but from chapter 1 we know that Paulina's hair is naturally wavy/curly, really want to see her grow it out
but i've seen the raws ans still nada

honestly this is one of the first things that popped into my head
j36FfrT

also, after thinking how it's kinda rude to be half-naked in front another, you strip completely down and join the baths with her?! sasuga emperor.....

Aggregator gang
Hahahaha when he was striking poses in front of the mirror I was dying XD
Also, he was embarrassed when she was half naked, so he decided to get into the bath while she was COMPLETELY naked like it was nothing?? LOL

Also, also..... I prefer Afro emperor XD

Thanks for the update 😊

This was possibly the funniest chapter yet. The awkward bean and the oblivious bean just... beaning around around. Phenomenal. I got a (un)healthy dose of secondhand embarrassment.

Afro FTW!

Hahaha it's cute and hilarious but clearly those two are on different wavelengths.

Thanks for the chapter.

Absolutely loved it, i think im ok not seeing the romance i want developed if it goes on like this lol! The comedy makes up for it

Users who are viewing this thread