The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 47

Wow... Paulina has such low self esteem re her appearance. It is so low that she automatically thought the person calling her cute is either ill or losing their eyesight. Not even in a false modesty or self deprecating humour way. Just straight up concerned for their physical health. That is so sad 😭

Dex-chan lover
The manga chapter 47 is chapter 91 and 92 of the web novel. If you want to read the book, go to the novel updates link on the Emperor and the Female Knight mangadex main page and click the new updates link. Novel updates only have like 12 chapter links, but it's translated up to chapter 139. They don't allow premium chapter posts anymore. You can read the first few chapters for free. I'm not sure if the novel is hosted for free on any illegal sites *cough*, but if you can afford it, you can pay a few cents per chapter to read the book. The story is translated up to chapter 139 and updates once or twice daily since it's a premium novel. Also, they call her Sir Pol instead of Paulina

Group Leader
She’s a little bit confused but the spirit is there 😂😂

Dex-chan lover
this is another level of dense (and friendzone)
well done, Paulina

Huh. I didn't know that blueberries could improve vision. (Had to search it up)
This isn't friend zone, this is master-zone. XDDD

Dex-chan lover
Rip the emperor. Who knew that conquering her heart would be a more difficult task than conquering the continent?

“You’re my treasure” holy crap I’m crying, that broke my heart. I haven’t felt a male lead pine so hard for someone in quite a while. ): I’m so sad I hope they have a happy ending together. Thank you for the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread