The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 49

I love this chapter. To see how she came to peace with herself in a place where she was treated horribly and just appreciate the good things is just...nice and refreshing to see

Thanks for translating!

Group Leader
Not at all how I thought that was going to all go down. Thank you for the chapter 😊

Dex-chan lover
Paulina is so sweet, I would have executed those people
But making them suffer as poor homeless people sounds nice, would have been even better if she kicked them out without giving any time to prepare
Thanksfor the update ❤️

Dex-chan lover
Pauline has too much mercy in her. If it was me I would have stripped them of rank and possession and tossed them in the gutter with the same people they look down on.

jyc

i wanted more bashing 😭 but i guess if she’s happy with that, then it’s all good

This is SUCH a great chapter. Glad that Paulina is able to let go of them and realize that her old family is not worth her time anymore. It's such a refreshing way to deal with them. I do feel like she's too lenient but like i stated before, they're not worth her time and effort anymore. Anyway, this is a great update!

*next pick-up pun the emperor uses*
"It makes sense that you're feeling refreshed, because you're a tall drink of water~"

Nep

Dex-chan lover
The Kellenbell family must have some amazing genes.

Paulina - Balls of steel
Lyanna - Balls of iron
Shitty dad - Balls of vanishing magic.

a huge waste of time indeed. thank u for the chapter!! i feel so refreshed after reading it hehe

Users who are viewing this thread